Facebook has introduced the dislike button and many more stickers
You can download the new sticker in messenger
Monday, December 16, 2013
- Do you think people put too much, too little or just enough energy into the way they depict their lives through photos on social media? Explain.
I believe that some put a little too much energy into the photos they put on their social media
- Do you ever look forward to events because you know you will post photos afterward?
To be truthful I some times do look forward to going to events for that reason because I don't go to a lot if events so I want to remember them.
- Is there anything wrong with that?
I don't believe so but I could be wrong. It's just my experiance that I want to remember the events.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- How long would you want to live, if you could choose your life span?
If I could choose how long I live I would probably choose 80 to 90 years.
- Do you agree with the author that “adding years to a life doesn’t necessarily make it any fuller?”
I do agree with the author that "adding years to life doesn't necessarily make it any fuller" for example you could have Alzheimer's or Parkinson's and to add years to those is not the right thing to do.